USPS® Online Job Application System
The Post Office is Hiring All over the United States. Start Working at the Post Office Earn more money, Click here to apply.
Earn $17.29HR – $30.01HR
Please share with jobseekers – Click below to apply
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position)
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
BENEFIT INFORMATION: The salary will be based on previous experience, salary history, and current postal pay policies.
We offer excellent benefits including health and life insurance, retirement plan, savings/investment plan with employer
contribution, flexible spending, flextime scheduling of core work hours, annual and sick leave.
Visit usps.com/careers via desktop or laptop to successfully complete an application. Applicants will not be able to apply from a mobile device
To Learn more you can text USPSJOBS TO 313131
For more info on the Post office you can visit www.usps..com/careers