Transporter – TNC in Des Plaines, Illinois
Hertz Local Edition – TNC Division is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you will pick up and drop off customers and deliver vehicles from the Hertz Local Edition office to various locations.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Transports vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
- Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
- Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Experience.
Valid driver’s license Must be at least 20 years of age
Flexibility in scheduling which may include night’s weekends and holidays
Previous experience in a related field.
Previous customer service experience.
Satisfactory driving record.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 166449
# Positions 20
Category Driving – Vehicle
Division TNC Lyft
Position Type Casual