Search 7DayJob for jobs in Chicago, IL and in the Chicagoland Area. Browse our platform, Find your next opportunity, Apply now for Jobs that are hiring near you.
Full time and Part time jobs in Chicago, IL.
Please share with other Job Seekers
Happy Job Searching!
Accounting Assistant Internship
We are a long-standing trucking company, Prestige Inc, located in Melrose Park, IL. Looking for the right candidate to train and eventually hire. Pay is 10$ an hour but negotiable depending on experience.
We are in need of 1 accounting assistant to cover extra workload. No experience necessary, will train the right candidate.
We are looking for someone to start soon and we are willing to work with the right candidate’s schedule. This can be a part time or a full time position and will be over by the end of summer.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Inputting rate confirmations into software
- Submitting invoices and statements to respective parties
- Other general accounting duties
If you are interested in this position and feel that you meet the requirements please contact us at (224) 715-1371 or by email at email@example.com
If you are interested in joining our team, reply to this posting with your resume. We look forward to your response!
Property Manager/ Agent for Landlord
Job Title: Certified Field Engineer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared By: Director of Human Resources
Prepared Date: 1/18
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Achieves service performance objectives on a consistent basis.
- Communicates with customers regarding service call status, arrival/departure times and part ETA’s.
- Performs both “break-fix” and network related service on current customer equipment.
- Maintains accurate parts inventory.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Completes training classes successfully and effective servicing of machines in their territory
- Requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for preventing in-completes from occurring
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective use of parts
- Follows proper call-closing procedures
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, diagnosing and troubleshooting techniques and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
- When servicing a territory where driving is necessary will be required to operate a motor vehicle, have a valid driver’s license and show proof of insurance
- Maintains an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the issued laptop and develops familiarity with contents
- Maintains tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory
- Maintains the benchmarks for first call effectiveness, average calls per day, incompletes and proper use of part and inventory stock
- Maintains effective relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads)
- Completes all customer paperwork and expense reports accurately and timely
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by IMAGETEC L. P.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have graduated High School and/or be a Technical School graduate and/or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years experience related to technical / repair of business equipment
SCOPE / RESPONSIBILITY
- Comprehensive knowledge on the full product line and legacy products
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Provide assistance on complex or unusual problems to in-house and field technicians
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good basic communication
- Compliance with directives
- Understanding of basic digital technology
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- None required for entrance to position
- Once in position complete segment 1 and 2
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is the sole property of IMAGETEC L. P. and
can be changed, amended or cancelled at any time.
IMAGETEC L. P. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tracy Wood, Vice President