Date: Jul 7, 2018
Location: Aurora, IL, US, 60502
Apply early as this job may be removed or filled prior to the closing date, which is approximately seven (7) days after the posting date.
Job Location: Aurora
Other Potential Locations: Aurora, IL
Anticipated Start Date: 09/03/2018
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: Full rate of pay is approximately $30.08
All communication with applicants will be done via email. Please check your email on a daily basis.
- Carman, Road Truck, must possess a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) – DOT Certified
- Carman Welder/Road Truck/Emergency Reponse-Perform car repair on road truck in and away from origin point. CDL license DOT certification required (.25 diff applies). Perform work as assigned by Foreman
- The duties and responsibilities in this posting are representative categories to be used in deciding whether to apply for the position. These general categories do not necessarily constitute an exhaustive list of duties of the position.
- Hours of service rules do not apply to this position.
- Must have a valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs without assistance.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet).
- Able to visually distinguish among red, blue, green and yellow colors.
- Able to hear and, with training, distinguish auditory signals.
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces, including frequently climbing ladders and on/off equipment.
- Criminal history
- Last 7 years of driving history
- Last 5 years of employment history to include military service
- Social Security number
- Medical evaluation
- Drug Screen
- Other elements as needed
Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC): Federal authority requires BNSF employees, whose work requires unescorted access to secure areas of port facilities, to obtain a TWIC. A TWIC is a condition of employment for such positions and requires candidates to those positions to submit to a TSA security assessment (to include, but not limited to, providing: biographic information; identity documents; fingerprints; digital photograph). More information is available at http://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic.
SF: MO | [[mfield5]] | Operations – Mechanical | Aurora, IL | 60502
Nearest Major Market: Aurora
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago